Sunday, August 8, 2010

Flying in North Jersey... forgettaboutit!

So, we've relocated from Portland, OR to Bryn Mawr, PA and during the transition I've not been able to fly... at all... for about 2 months.  Was starting to get the shakes from the lack of 100LL in my blood. Scary.

Luckily I've got a new friend out here, Jefferson, who runs HeliFlights.Net.  Jefferson actually got his CFI from Jerry Trimble - same as me - so I know he's got a very high standard for his students.  He is a great pilot and put aside some time to fly with me a little bit.  Luckily I remembered to keep the big spinny part on top.

Nothing particularly interesting from the flying side, just a few patterns, some quick-stops and maneuvers.  Just getting used to the airspace, airport and helicopter.  Nothing but good.



View Larger Map

No comments: