Monday, October 22, 2007

Hover!

Flight #: 006
CFI: Kristie H.
Aircraft: Robinson R22 Beta II
Aircraft ID: N8340S
Duration: 1.1hrs
Cumulative Time: 4.9hrs


View Larger Map


Well, I've hit a milestone... hover. And it was amazing. It felt like 3 minutes, but it was more likely 30 seconds. Who cares... it was incredible.

We also did quite a few patterns in Alpha today... practice in picking a landing spot and sticking it. I was consistently high and would pass our mark.

I've been keeping up with running, every other day.
It's late, I'm tired, but hover happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool about the hover. That's quicker than most folks (including me) get it.

An approach to a selected landing spot isn't rocket science -- it just takes lots of practice!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like way too much fun. I can't wait for my first ride!