Monday, October 8, 2007

Scheduled and ready to go.

Got a call today from my instructor, Kristie H. and we started to plan out some times for flights. Not really sure how Hillsboro Aviation does there class scheduling normally, but this seems a little odd. At this point, I've got up to 6 windows a week alloted to me - unfortunately, they are all at 7:00am. I suppose it is not that bad after all, as this will not interfere with the rest of my life. We'll see how things work out, but going into winter here in Portland does not bode too will for clear skies.


Here is the plan, we meet this Wednesday @ 11:00am to get paperwork and course materials all settled. Possibly have time for a flight - all depends on timing and weather. Then, Thursday morning, 7:00am at HIO for our first Instructor/Student lesson.

And, of course, a running update - Now doing 3.75m in the last 2 running sessions. I've been keeping a pretty good record, although I skipped Friday and Sunday. I am down one notch on the belt, tho. Progress.


No comments: